A modern twist on a traditional skill - The Tula Baby Carrier is THE must-have item to allow you to keep your little one close to your heart while having your hands free.
*Infant Insert sold separately here*
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier). (The toddler size generally starts to fit when a child is wearing 2T or 3T pants)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Includes a removable hood
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Standard Panel: 15.5" tall, 14” wide at the base, 17” wide at the top
- Toddler Panel: 17.5” tall, 17” wide at the base, 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" height, padding 27" wide, additional webbing extends another approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap is 20" when not expanded, and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is 29" long.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants less than 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
Love this product for fit, comfort, and ease of use. We now have 2 toddler Tulas. We use one for our 5-1/2 year old and one for our 3-1/2 year old. Both were purchased from this great seller. The first one was ordered 3 years ago when we lived in Calgary and the customer shipping and service were great. For the new Tula, we now live locally and I was able to pick it up the same day I ordered. Love Lil Monkey Cheeks.
Comfortable. Using it for my 24 lb. toddler right now. This site had the best price I could find, and fast shipping!
Exactly what I ordered and speedy shipping. Would order again from this site.
Love this carrier! I use it everyday with my four month old . It’s super easy to put on and remove and feels much more supportive than a wrap now that baby is pretty heavy! Super fast shipping and great customer service.
I have used this carrier for our 24 pound toddler as a front carrier and back carrier, and each position is very comfortable and supportive for both of us. I have used a number of different styles of carriers, and appreciate the ease of use and comfort of this carrier especially as a back carrier. I love the design as well.
My only concern is that in hot weather we will be quite warm while using it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.