Three layers of VERY thirsty70% Rayon from bamboo/30% organic cotton give you absorbancy that can't be beat! Fold this approximately 12" x 15" insert into thirds and you get NINE layers in the soaker zone.
Use this prefold in an AppleCheeks Envelope Diaper Cover.
Rayon from bamboo is perfect for the heaviest wetter as it retains twice as much moisture as cotton alone for its weight! And plus hemp's antimicrobial properties make it the healthy choice for your baby's bottom.
This flat is NOT pre-shrunk.
Our popular rayon from bamboo insert.
Sizing Directions & Absorption Powers
Our inserts all come in one single size, which fits most covers. Use our guide below to determine your absorbency needs:
- Our 2-ply bamboo inserts have two layers of super thirsty bamboo/cotton fleece. Use them in our Size 1, Size 2, and One-Size covers. They're made to provide 2-4 hours of absorbency for the average wetter. Combine with boosters to provide added protection where your baby needs it most.
- Our 3-ply bamboo inserts have three layers of bamboo/cotton fleece and are ultra-thirsty. They're perfect for night-time use or heavy wetters. Use in our Size 2, Size 3, or One-Size covers. These inserts are too bulky for smaller babies in Size 1 covers and snapped down One-Size Covers.
- Our XL 3-ply insert fits best our Size 3 and Size 4 covers. It offers approximately 30% more surface area than our 2-ply and 3-ply inserts. They're perfect for bigger children who need more absorbency.
- If you need even more protection, our absorbent boosters are a perfect upgrade option. You can lay them flat or folded and place them in the wet zone to add absorbency without adding bulk.
- All our products are completely natural, use the most advanced technology, and are ethically made in Montreal, Canada.
Super absorbent and easy to fold to fit our newborn. We also use these to help with any leaks or impromptu pees during diaper changes.
My 2yr old soaks through the 2-ply so we had been using boosters (not Applecheeks) but were still having issues and it was bulky. These 3ply inserts replaced all that and work great with less bulk than layering up.
I really like these inserts for nap time. They're absorbent and fairly trim. The only downside is it takes about 8-10 washes to properly prep them for full absorbancy.
Fit in diaper wonderfully
Bulky (but my LO is only 8 months old)
Take quite a bit longer to dry in my dryer than the 2 plys
These inserts are amazing! They are big enough to be folded in a number of different ways which make them fit into every pocket diaper I own - regardless of brand!
Super absorbent and very soft!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.