TruKid Easy Eczema Therapy Cream, super charged with ceramides provides ultimate comfort for eczema sufferers. Unscented, steroid and fragrance free - perfect for the most sensitive of skin.
With our ceramide enriched formula developed from TruKid’s special blend of truly-natural plant and oil extracts including allantoin, aloe, cocoa butter, and jojoba, our cream offers vital soothing power to irritated and cracked skin from eczema, rashes, chafing, and minor cuts and burns. The cream works overtime throughout the day or night with ultra moisturizing. With no scent and free of fragrance so it does not irritate even the most sensitive of skin types, our Easy Eczema Therapy Cream calms and comforts kids…and grownups.
- Truly natural, ultra hydration for sensitive eczema skin with cocoa butter and allantoin that fight dry skin, chapped skin and scars
- Extra gentle for kids and the planet: no chemicals or fragrances and made only with safe, good for you ingredients
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Perfect for after baths and before bedtime
- Phthalate- and paraben free
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free packaging
Apply liberally to face and body to areas of skin discomfort to seal in moisture. Great for after bath on damp skin, before bedtime, or in the morning under sunscreen for extra protection during the day.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Capric Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut), Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan, Honey, Squalane, Allantoin, Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol (Pro-vtamin B5), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethylhexylglycerin
*ingredients in bold = organic
My son has really bad eczema (got it from his mama unfortunately) and I've been searching for a natural alternative to steroid creams. While this product has not gotten rid of his eczema completely it has definitely made his skin feel softer than anything else we've tried and that includes cetaphil, cerave, aveeno and wileda. It did do a great job getting rid of his crocodile elbows.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.