Building and car windows can block UVB rays, but not UVAs – so sunscreen up before your next road trip! Our Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVB/UVA sun rays, so you can enjoy the sun safely. Our mineral sunscreen for kids is crafted with worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care there is. EWG VERIFIED™ and rated first in EWG’s best sunscreen moisturizers’ list, ATTITUDE’s mineral sunscreen for kids is smooth, clear, and easy to apply. It has never been so simple to have fun under the sun!
Vanilla Blossom - Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator), Geranyl acetate (herbal – active constituent), Vanillin (natural extract), Methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
Unscented: Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, behenyl behenate, polyhydroxystearic acid.
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: vegan and made from plants and minerals.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Free of perfume – scented with natural vanilla ingredient, clearly listed on label.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
How to apply mineral sunscreen?
Mineral sunscreen does not penetrate completely into the skin like chemical sunscreen, it is designed to stay on the surface of the skin and reflect UV rays. Therefore, it is normal for the texture to be thicker during application. For a pleasant mineral sun protection experience, here are some tips:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Make sure your skin is well hydrated.
- Do not apply the cream on wet skin.
- Apply small dots of cream on the different areas of the skin and spread it gradually with the palm of your hand.
- If a white layer is still noticeable, keep rubbing to better distribute it.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.