Earth Mama Organics
Earth Mama Organics Morning Wellness Tea
We believe in the power of words: therefore, we make stuff for wellness in the morning, not sickness. Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and “morning” sickness lasts all day long.
- Comforting Ginger Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Pregnancy Nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: Mama’s Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Morning Wellness Tea!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Morning Wellness Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Thanks so much for the Morning Wellness tea! I have Hyperemesis (constant nausea and vomiting) and am 14 weeks along. This tea is the ONLY remedy that eases my sickness, and I have tried EVERYTHING! As soon as I make my tea, I can rest assured my breakfast (and dinner) will finally stay down! Thanks a million! I just ordered 2 more! - Mindy, Southern California
INGREDIENTS: Zingiber officinale (organic ginger) root, Mentha spicata (organic spearmint) leaf, Matricaria recutita (organic chamomile), Citrus sinensis (organic orange) peel, Melissa officinalis (organic lemon balm) leaf, Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf