We believe in the power of words: therefore, we make stuff for wellness in the morning, not sickness. Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and “morning” sickness lasts all day long.
- Comforting Ginger Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Pregnancy Nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: Mama’s Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Morning Wellness Tea!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Morning Wellness Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Thanks so much for the Morning Wellness tea! I have Hyperemesis (constant nausea and vomiting) and am 14 weeks along. This tea is the ONLY remedy that eases my sickness, and I have tried EVERYTHING! As soon as I make my tea, I can rest assured my breakfast (and dinner) will finally stay down! Thanks a million! I just ordered 2 more! - Mindy, Southern California
INGREDIENTS: Zingiber officinale (organic ginger) root, Mentha spicata (organic spearmint) leaf, Matricaria recutita (organic chamomile), Citrus sinensis (organic orange) peel, Melissa officinalis (organic lemon balm) leaf, Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.