BECAUSE SCRATCHES ARE NATURAL. PATCHES ARE NATURAL
And so it is, we see scratches, bruises and cuts as little badges of honour. Signs of a life lived to the fullest. A tree climbed, a dance floor owned at 3am, a game lost, a day never forgotten.
PATCH is crafted with 100% organic bamboo fibre with the added natural goodness of activated charcoal, aloe vera and coconut oil.
We take pride in using natural, organic, biodegradable and sustainable resources, that are historically proven to soothe symptoms whilst promoting wound recovery for even the most sensitive skin types.
Size: 25 count
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They're latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- Our strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.
- Individual strip dimensions: approximately 3.3 x 0.7 x 0.04" (whole strip), 0.5 x 0.5 x .04 (gauze)
- ENRICHED WITH COCONUT OIL: Made for our little eco-warriors, these Coconut Oil Strips feature a cute panda print & are enriched with coconut oil to assist the natural repair of minor grazes, cuts and abrasions.
- These strips are perfect for those who like to keep it simple. PATCH Natural is designed with bamboo to help repair minor cuts & abrasions, naturally. Free from known irritants, toxins and plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.