- Soles are made from flexible natural color leather for a durable, non-slip grip
- Inners are fully lined in extra soft organic cotton fleece
- 'Stay-Put' design with soft, fully-encased elastic ankles.
- Slippers are recommended for indoor use only but are durable enough for limited outdoor use.
- Light weight construction helps young walkers cruise easily and securely.
- Care: Snow and Arrow slippers are easy to care for! Simply turn inside out and machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle. Turn them right side out, reshape, and air dry.
- Made in the USA.
Slippers are crafted with what is left from the recycled sweaters from Woollybottoms diaper covers. Measure your child's foot from heel to toe and add about 1/4" for just a little bit of wiggle room and see where you child falls on the chart. We do not recommend sizing up much as your slipper will have some stretch and sizing up too much can be a tripping hazard to new walkers.
Recycled wool slippers are typically one of a kind. This is the exact pair of slippers you will receive.