- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (Any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Never tested on animals
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
This is the only sunscreen I will buy and use on my kids. Great smell, great texture, and the kids love to squish it out.
I was previously using Badger Suncreen ( which is still very good) I wanted to try something new and I absolutely love Thinksport Kids. It's easy to apply and does not leave you looking white. I use it for both my kids
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.