Dermatologist Tested | Reef Friendly | Non-Aerosol
safe for sensitive skin
no-fuss application, sheer
- broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Whether at the beach or pool, this air-powered spray protects active kids at play for quick, no-fuss application. Our dermatologist tested, non-aerosol kids' sunscreen spray is formulated with reef safe, non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield kid’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays.
Our SPF 50 Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide formula spray rubs in with little to no whitening. Enriched with soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E and Banana Fruit Extract to calm sun-exposed skin so kids stay protected for all day fun in the sun
- Spray 6-8 inches away from body. Do not spray product directly on face. Spray onto hands and rub onto face. Do not inhale spray.
- Spray the first layer and rub into skin.
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, our mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of our consumers, their families and our global community.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten or dairy. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any chemicals known to be harmful to coral reefs.
- shake well
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Key Ingredients: Non-nano Zinc Oxide Titanium Dioxide, Aloe, Vitamin E, Banana Fruit Extracts
Titanium Dioxide – 3.4%
- Zinc Oxide – 15.7%
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Bentonite, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alumina, Sodium Gluconate, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyester-8, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C18-21 Alkane.
Recent studies uncovered far too many solutions with potentially harmful ingredients.
Since 2006, Thinksport has been creating safe products for little ones.
We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives.
Works great. We love it!
I was optimistic that this product would be an easier sell for my little one getting sunscreen on their arms and legs, but I’m the long run the mess is not worth it. Inside or outside, the spray had a wide enough shot that inevitably we get sunscreen on the floor or porch and it’s very annoying g to cleanup! There is also the same amount of rubbing-in involved, so I will stick with the original thinksport sunscreen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.