- Thinkbaby was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano formulation)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (1) COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL (1) CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) (1) EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX (1) RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL (1) COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (1) BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (1) THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER (1) TOCOPHEROL (1) ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE (1) CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT (1) LICHTI CHINENSIS PERICARP (LYCHEE) EXTRACT (1)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.