Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
- High quality mesh center panel that allows optimal airflow
- Canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in breathable mesh
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
An award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
I have got 3 Tulas from lilmoneycheeks now and I couldn’t be happier with the service and quality. I wouldn’t order from somewhere else. Thank you so much!
We are loving our new toddler tula. It is a great carrier to use with my 35 lb toddler. We just brought it to Seattle and it made travelling so easy! Can't wait to hike with it this summer. Speedy shipping and great service.
This is my first Tula. Love the coast carrier. Easy to wear and adjust. Can already tell it is cooler to wear for summer then my other carrier.
Wish Tula had the upgraded hood with buttons that the ftg carrier has.
Lil monkey cheeks was quick to ship. Loved the hand written note and tea sample. Nice little touch.
I bought this carrier in a FTG Coast and loved the print so much I decided to get it in a standard coast too! It’s tucked away for when my boy is big enough for it and I can’t wait to use it
Just as with my first purchase, this one was great. Amazing customer service and fast shipping. LOVE this shop!
Very comfortable, light, thin and soft material. Easy to use. I bought a toddler version. I had Ergobaby 360 until now and when I compare the only thing I like better on Ergo is that's easier to adjust straps on a back. On Ergo I could pull it with one hand and now on Tula I have to adjust before I put the carrier on because it doesn't slide so easy like on Ergo carrier.
Little pocket on the waist band on Tula is useless for me because I feel like valuables could fall out but maybe for pacifier or something very small and light things would work.
I think Ergobaby is better quality but I paid Ergo more than this one.
I'm happy with this purchase and I feel like I will use it for at least 3 years. I don't think there is better toddler carrier on the market for now.
It's very comfortable for my son also and I like to have peace of my mind when it comes to his health. It reaches all up to his knees and gives them nice support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.