*back-orders are expected to arrive late April/early May
The Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier has three width settings (narrow, middle, and wide) that are secured with snaps. The height can be adjusted into two height settings (short and tall) with webbing at the top of the body panel. This adjustable panel allows for the carrier to become small enough to support a comfortable ergonomic position for a newborn without the use of an infant insert.
At the tall and wide settings, the Free-to-Grow Carrier fits almost identically to the Standard sized Tula Baby Carrier and has the same signature, streamlined look. The Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier has a weight range of 7-45lbs. and can be used for the front and back carry position; mimicking our most natural way of holding our babies.
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.