U Konserve Insulated Food Jar
Pack soup or chili in the morning, and lunch will be steaming when you are ready to eat. Pack smoothies, pasta salad or yogurt and it stays cool until lunchtime.
Similar to a thermos, insulated food jars are designed to keep the temperature you start with, so we recommend pre-heating by pouring very hot water inside and letting sit for a few minutes before pouring out and adding your piping hot food, and pre-chilling in the freezer for a few minutes (lid off) before adding your cold food. UKonserve food jars keep pre-heated food hot up to 5 hours, and pre-chilled food cold up to 8 hours (and often longer depending on the starting temperature and outside temperature).
- All-stainless interior, double-walled and vacuum insulated
- Dishwasher safe, top rack
- Exterior is cool when filled with hot foods and moisture-free when filled with cold foods¬†
- Size: Container: 304 (18/8) stainless steel, lid exterior: PP #5 plastic, seal: silicone - 20 ounces, 5" x 4"
- BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free