Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Mango (Mangifera Indica) Seed Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract
It's a life saver! It has a great texture (rich, smooth and not greasy) and a nice smell.
It works wonders, whether you breastfeed or pump your milk.
It's organic and lanolin-free... Like I said... a MUST-HAVE :)
I dont actually have dry or cracked nipples yet, as I've only recently started breast feeding. Im using this to be preventative. The cream frels very rich and moisturizing, which is nice and it has this nice clean smell to it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.