(re)zips are made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material, and are PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free. (re)zips are safe to use in the freezer and the leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness.
- Volume: 2 cups / 16 oz / 437 ml
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- Pre-measured with an expandable base for easy packing and cleaning
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Leak-proof double-lock closure seals in freshness
- Freezer safe
- Dimensions: 7.75” x 2” x 5”
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.