*IMPORTANT* The sizing is smaller than American sizing so please refer to the sizing chart and when in doubt size up
WALLABY 2.0, by Wombat & Co. London; the babywearing coat that supports you and your baby from pregnancy, for life.
- Detachable hood with man made sheepskin lining secured by snap fasteners
- Detachable over collar in man made sheepskin to protect your neck and keep your baby's head warm
- Detachable baby carrier extension with man made sheepskin lining with elastic drawstrings to adjust desired size on top and bottom
- Full back slit hidden zip to facilitate carrying your baby on your back as well as on your front
- Button fastened chinstrap
- Diagonal front pockets
- Flat inner cuffs
I really love this coat! Very confortable and beautiful.
This is a good coat for baby wearing. My little guy fits very well. It’s been good for milder temperatures so far and I’m hoping it’ll hold up to the Canadian winters too!
Only issue is a small tear in the left sleeve where the stitching is. A bit surprising for the price.
I like all the attachments (hood, cozy scarf, panel) that can be added and removed as necessary. The lining is very soft and comfortable and though I will definitely be layering when the temperatures really start to drop, it’s a great jacket for the season. Looking forward to trying it with baby, too.
I looove this coat! It is cozy and fits perfectly. Do carefully check the sizing chart, I am a US size medium and went one size up with a large based on the chart and it is spot on. There is enough room for a thin to regular wool sweater, if you like super chunky sweaters might want to go up two sizes though.. It fits my 90th percentile 5 month old with room to spare too.
I wear s/m and i’m ok in large but i like wear a bigger pull in winter, i take a xl... i prefer it too large at too tight !!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.