What’s an AMP Duo diaper? It’s a diaper with a double duty.The most versatile cloth diaper available today. Use it as an AI2 (All in two) diaper during the day and just change the absorbing insert when wet or stuff it and use it as a pocket diaper to keep baby dry at night… or use it as a pocket diaper all the time…. These diapers have same amazing fit as the Original AMP AI2′s but have the added versatility of a pocket opening for stuffing.
- The soft elastic gathers are incredible at containing leaks while being oh so gentle on babies tender skin
- Four rows of snaps on each side allow separate tummy and thigh adjustments, this means you get a custom fit on any baby.
- The super soft fleece keeps the absorbent insert where it belongs so there’s no bunching, it also keeps baby dry if used as a pocket diaper.
- The durable waterproof breathable fabric is soft stretchy these diapers can be washed and dried over and over and still look and work like new.
- Since they are a two part system washing and drying is quick and easy.
- Choose your favorite absorbent inserts from cotton, AMP hemp inserts or AMP bamboo inserts.
*Inserts sold separately
Available in two sizes that fit from birth to potty learning.
- Small 6-18lbs
- Large 15-35lbs
- XLarge 25-50lbs
I was hoping that the XL would compare to a size 3 AppleCheek or be just slightly smaller but I find a noticeable difference. My daughter is 3 weighs 38lbs & is 40" tall so fairly tall & lean. Once I have a tri fold hemp insert in these she is on the 2nd last or last snap. I like the quality of them & the solid colours are bright. Wish there were fun patterns in Xl
Just as good as applecheeks. Large fits slightly smaller than size 2 applecheeks, but the XL will suffice when toddler grows out of Large.
Great quality, love that they're from Winnipeg
I love these diapers! The large fit my one year old and 3 year old, wash nicely and are really durable.. I especially love the opening of the pocket placement! most of the cloth diapers we use are the one sized Amp or these sized ones. If you are debating between the sized ones and the one size ones, the sized ones run a bit smaller. We have such great luck with all AMP products
AMP's my favorite diap of all the ones I've tried. They fit skinny and chubby, small and tall, all really well. I really like Annie and her team too. They seem like really sweet people, so that helps solidify them as my favorite.
Recently purchased the extra large size. They fit well and we have room to grow. Still fine tuning inserts but over all they work well for us!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.