Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect and soothe dental nerves, for long-lasting sensitivity relief and to prevent cavities.
Soothe your sensitive teeth with ATTITUDE Sensitive Adult Toothpaste with Fluoride. Its plant- and mineral-based formula contains fluoride to protect and soothe dental nerves, for long-lasting sensitivity relief and to prevent cavities. This cruelty-free vegan toothpaste helps restore and mineralize enamel and contains potassium nitrate, an anti-sensitivity agent. Your oral hygiene will be impeccable, thanks to this EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste which contains papaya and green tea leaf extracts that prevent bad breath, and hydrated silica, a naturally whitening agent. You'll love its refreshing natural spearmint flavor!
- Effective toothpaste: sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities, and potassium nitrate, an anti-sensitivity agent.
- Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM toothpaste: without ingredients of concern accorded to the Environmental Working Group scientists.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA.
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production.
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Use : Anti-cavities
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, hydrated silica, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen / thé des bois) leaf oil*, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate.
Naturally contains: D-limonene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.