Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
Small birth - 14lbs
As a bonus, Best Bottom Snap-In Inserts are compatible with not only Best Bottom Diapers but also GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers and SoftBums Echo and Omni Diapers!
- Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Overnight Insert: Micro Overnight Insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight: Insert consists of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Micro Doubler: Perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps! Each Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size. To use, snap in the Micro Doubler and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top.
These inserts are great. They're a little thicker than I was anticipating which means they're a bit bulky compared to the hemp inserts but they're really absorbent!
I must admit that i've only tried a few other insert types but i love BB inserts. They are nice and soft on baby's skin and wick all the moisture away. I also love that i can hang dry them and they are still nice and soft. I tried this with reg cotton inserts and they were stiff as a board!
It is in some ways a pain to order multiple sizes. But i do like it because it makes the diaper much trimmer and the inserts aren't expensive compared to some other brands. I've even used them in my pocket shell and they still work great. I highly recommend!
Love my best bottom diapers! I haven't had any issues with leaks, they wash well and are so soft! Definitely great inserts :)
These are great! I love the BB system and l'm so glad I chose to go with this brand. I've only had leaks when the diaper was not fitted properly, which was my fault. And my LO lasts about 2.5 hours in the diaper, with a fl over the insert. Don't listen to the YouTube-ers who say you only need medium. You'll need all 3 sizes, and it's worth it.
Merci beaucoup pour l'excellent service et j'adore toujours autant mes inserts best bottom over night. Ils absorbe vraiment beaucoup et se lavent facilement. Je vais en racheter pour mon 2e bébé si mon plus vieux est encore aux couches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.