Our Full Coverage Doublers (FCD) are almost a cover in and of themselves, but without the bells and whistles. Simple serged edges on the top and leg holes, reducing our costs which we can pass onto you. These can be used a few different ways:
- As a barrier between a diaper and knit wool to help reduce felting and dampness
- Pull on over diaper then add a diaper cover for really great added protection
- Great night time solution, you can heavily lanolize this and just use it at night to boost your routine
- To boost the performance of the cloth diaper, adding an extra layer where it’s needed most
- A cost effective and uncomplicated lightweight diaper cover for light coverage, great for the beach
- Some have used for potty learning too!
- Sizing is based on our Briefs diaper covers, we just add 2 inches to the top to mimic the height of the waistband a bit. Small (0-9mths) Medium (6 to 18M), Large (12 to 24M)
- They are a bit generous, so sizing down is likely a good idea.
- They do not stay on well without something to hold them up like a cover or pants
Please note: this layer does not go directly against the skin, it is meant to go between a diaper and a cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.