The EvöAir is an innovative system allowing you to carry your baby in a position favourable to his development, from birth to early childhood. Its design is science-based and inspired by traditional fabric baby carriers known for their versatility, comfort, and the reassuring embrace of their wrap. Its 100% organic cotton is soft on a baby's skin and ideal in every season to carry him inside and outside of the house.
- Suitable from birth to early childhood (8 to 65 lb - 3 to 30 kg).
- Adjustable in height and width to perfectly fit your baby.
- A simple and innovating system of adjustments to fit a wearer of any size.
- 4 carrying positions according to age, level of arousal and activity.
- Shoulder straps wearable in parallel or crossed. Can also be worn without the shoulder straps for more freedom of movement and less heat.
- Head support and a soft newborn seat.
- Made of 100% organic cotton fabrics.
- Packaged in a reusable bag in the colours of the EvöAir.
- Designed and made in Canada. Patent pending.
Carrying your baby tummy to tummy is a position where the baby is held in a crouched position and is the most adequate method for carrying a newborn at least up to the age of 4 months. Your baby's back is kept well-rounded, as if still in the womb, while his knees are pulled upwards and his feet pointing down. This position is the same as when practicing skin-to-skin with your baby, which becomes possible as soon as he is at least 8 pounds, safely and easily. This crouched position will give him the comfort necessary to his sense of emotional security and is known to be beneficial to the development of his bones and joints. Before the age of 6 months, applying tension in the middle of the baby's back needs to be avoided. When connecting the horizontal extension, make sure not to tighten the straps too much.
6 months and up
Starting at 6 months and when your baby can sit by himself, his spine is sturdy enough to no longer need back support. Should your baby feel constrained, too warm or in need of some freedom of movement, thanks to the HipGö you can remove the shoulder straps. You can also use the side fasteners instead of the belt's.