The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Discover the healthy, “non-ick” alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!
Model 0: For those new to the world of periods or 18 years of age or younger.
Model 1: For women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by c-section.
Model 2: For women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by c-section.
I started using a Diva Cup after my first baby and will never go back. My initial push to switch was to reduce waste but it's so much better than tampons in every way. It does take a little bit to get used to it but once you have it figured out you'll wonder why it took you so long to switch to a menstrual cup! No leaks, comfortable and environmentally friendly, it's a no brainer!
I've used a menstrual cup for 13 years but this is my first Diva Cup. If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend. There's a bit of a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it's awesome. Economical and environmentally friendly!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.