Jan & Jul 50+ UPF Gro-With-Me® Adventure Hat grows with your child so you can use it for longer.
Gro-With-Me®: Perfect fit with adjustable head & chin drawstrings
UV Protection: 50+ UPF aqua dry water-repellent fabric
Wide Brim: Wider than most sun-hats and strengthened to stay up in front
Long Neck Flap: Full sun protection for the neck
Adventure Hat Sizing:
- S: 0 – 6 months, head up to 45cm (17.7″) with 6.5 cm wide brim
- M: 6 – 24 months, head up to 50cm (19.7″) with 7.5 cm wide brim
- L: 2 – 5 years, head up to 53cm (20.9″) with 8.0 cm wide brim
- XL: 5 – 12 years, head up to 56cm (22″) with 9.0 cm wide brim
Jan & Jul Gro-With-Me® hat grows with your child so you can use it longer. Designed by savvy Vancouver moms, every hat is guaranteed to fit your child with a fully adjustable head drawstring and an adjustable chinstrap. A hat that fits well is a safer hat for an active kid. We make the chinstrap safer by incorporating a break-away safety clip on the strap. The strap breaks apart with a harder pull; simply clip it back when you need the strap again.
Grow With Me Adventure Hat Features:
- Quick-dry water-repellent fabric perfect for beach, pool and water-play
- 50+ UPF rated fabric and wide brim for best sun protection.
- Perfect fit with adjustable head strap with easy toggle.
- Chin-strap with easy toggle adjustment and break-away clip to minimize choking hazard.
- Sizes for baby, toddler and kids
- Fold-able and pack-able for easy storage and travel.
- Classic and fun prints
- Voted as the ‘best children sun hat’ by several magazines.
- Hand wash cold
- Lay flat to dry
- No bleach
Super light weight with great coverage of the neck and most of the face. My daughters loved their jan&jul matching hats and I ordered the sizes up for next summer! I just wish the adult sizes came in the same fun patterns/colour as the kids ones.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hat! It's great for playing in the pool or playing in the sandbox. I love how the water just beads right off and keeps the kids cool. Perfect hat for any kid!
Both the kids love their matching shark hats!!! My 8 yo (XL) and 3 yo (L). However for my 3 yo even after measuring and double checking the sizes, I should have taken the XL because I doubt it will fit next year, and at $25 a bit disappointed for that.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.