Why is Piggy Paint safe nail polish?
- Virtually Odorless
- Advanced, Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is non-toxic & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares! Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Ingredients Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.