(re)zip bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. They are food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. Use them on-the-go for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home. The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside, and the double-lock closure provides an airtight seal. (re)zip stand-up bags have an expandable base for easy filling and cleaning. (re)zip bags are freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks. When not in use, the bags nest and compress flat for convenient storage. (re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. (re)zips are NOT intended for microwave or high heat use. One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies.
- 5 piece (re)zip Pack n' Go kit includes 1 (re)zip stand-up 4-cup in aqua, 2 (re)zip stand-up 2-cup bags in moss and 2 (re)zip stand-up 1-cup bags in orange
- Ideal for use at home or on-the-go. Can be used for snacks, travel, home organization and more
- Made of BPA-free and lead free FDA-grade PEVA material
- Durable and Lightweight, expandable base for easy packing and cleaning
- Nest and compress flat for convenient storage
- Transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
- Double-lock closure provides an airtight leakproof seal
- Freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks
- (re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat (For best results, hand wash recommended)
- NOT intended for microwave or high heat use
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
These are a great product. We have packed cherries in the large one as a portable snack and used the smallest to collect pits and stems - easy stand up access and no stains at all. Even a left over cut onion was stored easily in the fridge and after washing the re(zip) not a trace of onion smell. A great food storage tool, purse or diaper bag organizer. They seal and open easily. Quality seems excellent, but I have only had them for a few weeks. Will be ordering more for the many things I used to use one use plastic zip bags for.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.