This 2 piece kit includes 2 (re)zip lunch size bags. Use them to replace plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. (re)zips are made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material, and are PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free. (re)zips are safe to use in the freezer and the leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness.
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- Can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness
- Freezer safe
- Dimensions: Outside Bag: 8.5” x 7.25” (21.6 x 18.42 cm): inside bag: 6" x 7.25" (15.24 x 18.42 cm)
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
We bought these to try to reduce our use of disposable plastic bags and so far, they’re great! They are sturdy, and the zip stays sealed well, even when being tossed around in lunch pails. I’m calling it a success that my husband has been packing his sandwiches in them, with positive reviews 🙌🏻
My only complaint is I wish they were easier for the kids to open on their own... which would probably mean they don’t seal as well, so that might not be a bad thing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.