Use (re)zips to replace plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. (re)zips are made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material, and are PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free. (re)zips are safe to use in the freezer and the leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness.
- This 5 piece (re)zip seal kit includes 3 (re)zip seal lunch bags and 2 (re)zip seal snack bags
- Replaces plastic baggies used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
- Double-lock closure provides an airtight seal
- Leakproof double-lock closure seals in freshness
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dishrack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
This is an excellent product to replace single use bags. Secure once zipped, the small size perfect for toddler snacks.
I have nothing but good thing to say about these! Easy to use, easy to clean and makes me feel a little more waste conscious
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.