Why they’re good
- Compact design is ideal for pantry organization
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Roll top closure makes the bag easy to access
- Translucent design allows for easy viewing of contents inside
- The bag rolls down and compresses flat when empty
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.