(re)zip Reusable Storage Bag Kit (8-pack)
The 8-piece (re)zip kit includes two each of the most popular (re)zip sizes in assorted colors. (re)zip bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. They are food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home. The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside, and the double-lock closure provides an airtight seal. (re)zip bags are freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks. When not in use, the bags nest and compress flat for convenient storage.
- 8-piece (re)zip seal starter kit includes 2 (re)zip stand-up 1/2-cup bags, 2 (re)zip stand-up 1-cup bags, 2 (re)zip lay-flat snack bags, and 2 (re)zip lay-flat lunch bags in moss and aqua
- - ideal for use at home or on the go
- - food-safe, lead-free and BPA-free
- - durable and lightweight
- - can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more
- - transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside
- - double-lock closure provides an airtight seal
- - freezer safe, (re)zips are perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks
- - nest and compress flat for convenient storage
- - one (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies
- - Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.25” (lunch); 8.5” x 4.75” (snack); 3.25” x 2” x 2.5”(½-cup); 4.25” x 2” x 3.25” (1-cup)
How do I wash my (re)zips?
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.