- made in Italy like your designer shades.
- our material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, chewable, light, and comfortable. a teething-like material designed for little people to use and abuse.
- nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee. we dare you to break them.
- certified bpa and phthalate free and small parts tested.
- we mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- 100% uva/uvb lens protection
- so light they can float!
- prescription-ready. Take them to any optician and get your prescription filled. no need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- most importantly, you are helping support the autism research institute with every purchase.
- fits 3+ years depending on head size.
- approximate measurements: 5" front (temple to temple) x 5" long (arm length) x 1.5" high. SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same!
Great pair of sunglasses!
My 2 yr old has broken 3 pairs of glasses in 6 months. So far he has bent these in all directions and they are still going strong! :)
They are a bit big for him, but the baby size are a bit small... would cool if they had an in between size!! Baby , toddler, then junior! But we love them anyway!!!
We love these glasses. They are super lightweight. Our little guy wore the baby size all summer and they were the only pair of sunglasses he would leave on. Now onto the Junior size as he has outgrown the smaller ones.
Colors were exactly as shown on pictures. My son bends and bites them and they are still intact! I bought them for a 2yo hoping they would still fit ( size says 3+), but they fall a bit off his nose. Should be perfect next year
These live up to the hype!!!! Just today, my 16 month old son was playing with his pair and managed to pop one of the lenses out of the frame. I popped it right back in no problem! My four year old loves his pair too. The junior size fits my oldest well, with lots of room to grow. Worth every penny.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.