- made in Italy like your designer shades.
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes
- our material is specially designed with kids in mind: durable, flexible, chewable, light, and comfortable. a teething-like material designed for little people to use and abuse.
- nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee. we dare you to break them.
- certified bpa and phthalate free and small parts tested.
- we mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- so light they can float!
- prescription-ready. Take them to any optician and get your prescription filled. no need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- most importantly, you are helping support the autism research institute with every purchase.
- includes a soft fabric sunglass case/sleeve (except for older non polarized style)
- approximate measurements: 5" front (temple to temple) x 5" long (arm length) x 1.5" high. SIZE NOTE: the junior size fits a huge range of kids, sometimes as young as three, sometimes as old as teenagers... they are designed to start fitting most kids well around 4 years old, but no two heads are the same!
My son has a rather large head and most sunglasses dig into the sides of his head making them very uncomfortable to wear. These are light weight and so flexible that he barely feels them when they’re on. He’s happy. I’m happy.
This is our third pair of Roshambo sunglasses, as we have bought new sizes as our daughter grows. Now her brother is wearing them. The only reason you’ll ever have to replace them is either if they grow out of them or lose them, as they are very durable. My kids are happy to wear them and they are darling.
This is our fourth purchase of these sunglasses for a member of our family. These can survive anything! We purchased the pink glitter glasses for our daughter and she is thrilled. Perfect for a girly girl.
They’ve survived 2 kids. Needed to buy a new pair not because they broke, but because my kid outgrew the pair she had. Love them, worth every penny!
I bought these as a birthday gift for my friend's twins. They were delighted. The colours are bright, and fun with great 90's names. They are extremely durable. They have been bent, twisted, hurled, chewed, and still look like new.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.