These sunglasses are non-scientifically tested to be the raddest shades in the universe. #lifehack tip: if your frames change color, it's also time to put on sunscreen!
- polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- certified BPA, lead, and latex free. small parts tested as safe for babies.
- we mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! so light they can float!
- all packaging made in the USA of food grade material.
- includes a free Trick Up Our Sleeve - Cloth Sunglass Pouch
- prescription-ready. take the frames to any optician and get your prescription filled. No need to purchase those expensive designer frames!
- most importantly, you are helping support autism charity with every purchase.
don’t forget to grab a strap kit to keep your little sunnies safe, and to ensure a better fit on infants or kids growing into larger sizes. comes with head strap and ear adjustor pieces.
Please note the color changing effect can lessen over time. The magic dye loses its magic after repeated use. We suggest storing these away from sunlight to lengthen the effect. This is not a "defect or damage" for warranty purposes, as they will still work just as well as sunglasses if the color change fades a bit, so if you want color that will last forever, these might not be right for you!
Nice sunglasses, fit nicely and turn blue in the sun.
These are super adorable. Quality is great! Fit baby (3 months) well with adjustable ear piece (add on).
She can finally see outside without the sun hurting her eyes and making her squint.
Bought purple and happy with my purchase.
I bought my 2 year old the toddler size and my 3.5 year old the junior ones. First, the colour changes almost immediately in the sun, which both kids think is amazing. Second, they fit loosely but that just means room to grow. My daughter has been testing the limits of their durability. They've been bent every way, chewed, dropped, stomped, flung under the porch, and are still going strong. We are very impressed with these shades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.