Stonz Infant Booties
Our original versatile Booties or age 0-9 months. Wear over bare feet, socks, slippers or shoes, throughout fall, winter and spring! The Booties go on easily, stay on with two adjustable toggles, and keep wind and cold out. Comprised of a water and wind-resistant 600D nylon upper, inner fleece lining and skid-resistant Toughtek® soles for all types of outdoor play. For colder weather, layer up with a pair of our Sherpa-fleece Linerz.
- For Fall, Winter & Spring – just layer up or down
- Water and wind-resistant 600D nylon upper
- Fleece lining and rubberized Toughtek® soles
- Two adjustable toggles to provide a personalized fit
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Approval.
See the printable size chart here