These over-the-arm Youth Mittz are perfect for looking great while exploring the great outdoors, skiing and snowboarding, or just keeping warm! Our Fall 2016 collection sees the addition of a 100% waterproof, breathable lining. Insulated with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™, there are two adjustable toggles that ensure they stay on for all types of outdoor play. They even come equipped with fleece on back of thumbs to relieve wet noses and clips to ensure Mittz don’t get lost when not being worn. They are available in two sizes; 2-4 years and 4-8 years.
- 100% waterproof, breathable lining
- Wind-resistant 400D nylon shell with a PSI of 5,000
- Insulated 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Long wrist covers outerwear, keeping warmth in and cold out
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on, while extra wide openings slip easily over hands
- Fleece on back of Youth Mittz thumb to relieve wet noses
- Clips ensure the Youth Mittz don't get lost when not being worn
See the printable size chart here
Great mitts. They are quite large in my 5 year old but she will be able to wear them for several years. They are also quite long which I was not expecting. They go up to her elbow. But they keep her hands warm and are the best mitts we have bought so far. Very happy
Great mitts. A little big for my tiny 4 year old but next year im sure they will work. Love the tie string to keep them on.
I live in Northern Ontario, my 3 1/2 yr old loves to be outside. Day care policy is that anything colder than -20 kids don't go out. We often get temperatures -40 c. These are the only mits that she hasn't complained about her hands being cold. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.