These over-the-arm Youth Mittz are perfect for looking great while exploring the great outdoors, skiing and snowboarding, or just keeping warm! Our Fall 2016 collection sees the addition of a 100% waterproof, breathable lining. Insulated with 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™, there are two adjustable toggles that ensure they stay on for all types of outdoor play. They even come equipped with fleece on back of thumbs to relieve wet noses and clips to ensure Mittz don’t get lost when not being worn. They are available in two sizes; 2-4 years and 4-8 years.
- 100% waterproof, breathable lining
- Wind-resistant 600D nylon shell with a PSI of 5,000
- Insulated 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™
- Long wrist covers outerwear, keeping warmth in and cold out
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on, while extra wide openings slip easily over hands
- Fleece on back of Youth Mittz thumb to relieve wet noses
- Clips ensure the Youth Mittz don't get lost when not being worn