INTRODUCING NEW YUMBOX SNACK! If you liked MiniSnack, you'll love this new Snack size! Each compartment is slightly larger, including the dip well. The latch is also larger to help small hands open and close easily.
Yumbox Snack 3-compartment snack box. Perfect for anyone that packs healthy snacks. It offers variety and promotes healthy eating habits. Its compact size and illustrated tray makes every snack time an adventure in good nutrition.
Yumbox Leakproof Bento Snack Box
3-compartment food tray (illustrated)
Pack wet foods like yogurt and dips (not water).
Perfect for anyone that packs snacks.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Yumbox Snack is designed to make your snacks easy to pack, use and makes food look appetizing. It's molded silicone lined lid engages with the tray so food stays in place, wet foods too! Pack dips next to crackers with no worries. One easy to open and close latch makes Yumbox a perfect lunchbox for little ones. The removable compartmentalized tray helps you pack a variety of healthy treats.
- IDEAL SMALL PORTION SIZES: The compartments are portioned for snacks and also for healthy sides to accompany soups that you might pack in a thermos or to compliment a sandwich packed in reusable sandwich bags.
- PERFECT EASY PACKED SNACKS: Packed snacks looks appetizing in Yumbox Snack box and encourages your kids to eat more fruits and veggies. To keep contents cool, place Yumbox Snack in an insulated bag and add an ice pack.
- EASY CLEANING: Hand washing is easy and ideal to preserve the life of the seal. Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE & LIGHT: Yumbox isl food-safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Yumbox is compact & lightweight. All products are FDA and CPSIA compliant.
- VOLUME & DIMENSIONS: 2 cups: One 1 cup + 2/3 cup + dip or treat well.
6.7(l) x 5.1(w) x 1.8(h) inches, 12 oz
Is Yumbox leakproof?
Yes. Yumbox is a leakproof container. Yumbox’s silicone lid engages with the tray to create a tight seal keeping food contents in place, including wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Foods will not leak between compartments or outside of the box.
How do I pack wet foods?
Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. To ensure that food stays in place and does not leak to other compartments, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
1) Do not overfill compartments (an overfilled compartment could cause another to leak as well);
2) Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
3) Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
4) When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighboring compartment. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test before sending your child to school with that food. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min.). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
Is Yumbox dishwasher safe?
Yes, Yumbox is dishwasher safe. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. Yumbox has been tested at temperature 65C/149F, 110 min. cycle. Yumbox is made with ABS (exterior box), Tritan (tray), and silicone (seal). Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy.
Special Care instructions for the silicone seal: Please be sure to empty contents each day, hand wash with warm soapy water and thoroughly dry your Yumbox before storing. Also, if you live in a damp or humid environment, leave Yumbox ajar, not sealed when storing. If you pack oily foods regularly, coat with a baking soda paste once a week overnight to avoid build-up.
Is Yumbox food safe?
Yes. All materials are food-safe, BPA-Free, Phthalates-free and are CPSIA and FDA compliant.
Is Yumbox microwavable?
Yumbox's exterior shell is not microwave safe. We do not recommend microwaving the inner tray. Yumbox is designed for serving cold or room temperature foods. If foods that require reheating are being packed, we recommend using removable silicone cups.
Is Yumbox thermal?
Yumbox bento boxes are not made with insulated materials. If adding food like yogurt, which should be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in an insulated bag with an ice pack to keep contents cool.
My kids do too - it’s the perfect size for a snack container for little ones. My toddlers love getting their own pack, and it’s great for separating wet and dry stuff (so their crackers don’t get soggy from the fresh fruit). Would 100% recommend these!
Thank you for your kindness note and tea sample. Everything was great except the shipping cost..I was kind of hurry for my little one's lunch box, but will check it again if I can buy here without anyshipping cost..
I was very please with my purchase and couldn’t be happier with how fast it arrived. I got a nice note and tea sample to say thank you from the company. I will definitely buy from them again :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.