This versatile Yumbox Panino bento lunch box is designed to hold sandwiches (yes, including crust!) easily. But you can also pack salads, pasta, sushi and all kinds of healthy leftovers. Use silicone muffin cups to create more divisions inside the largest well if your lunch eater does not like foods touching each other.
- PRACTICAL LEAKPROOF DESIGN: Yumbox Panino is designed to make your packed lunches easy & delicious. Molded silicone lined lid engages with the tray, making Yumbox leakproof inside and out (*not water*). Pack dips next to crackers with no worries. One easy to open and close latch makes Yumbox a perfect lunchbox, even for toddlers.The removable compartmentalized tray is divided up into 5 wells, each sealed independently by one lid (make sure not to overpack in order to seal!).
- IDEAL PORTION SIZES: We ensured that the portion sizes work well for kids and adults. The 4 compartments (total volume 3 cups plus dip) are made up of one large 2 cup portion space for sandwich/salads; two 1/2 cup sides; one 1 oz dip/treat well. Perfect portion sizes minimize food waste and ensure that you eat healthy on the go.
- PERFECT HEALTHY PACKED LUNCH: Yumbox makes it so easy to make your packed lunches look appetizing, colorful and organized. Place an ice pack (not included) outside of Yumbox to keep contents fresh. Both Yumbox and ice pack are intended to go into an insulated bag (not included).
- EASY CLEANING: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle is highly recommend to preserve the seal.
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE & LIGHT: Yumbox is made using all food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Yumbox is compact & lightweight. It measures approx. 8.5 x 6 x 1.8 inches and weighs 1.1 lbs. All productions are safety tested. We offer a one year guarantee and dedicated customer service to answer your questions and product issues.
Yumbox Panino is holds more food than Yumbox Original for growing kids and adults.
Prepare balanced healthy meals in minutes!
4-compartment food tray (illustrated)
Includes exterior box and tray insert with illustrations.
3 Cup volume: One 2 cup sandwich/salad-friendly section, two 1/2 cup servings plus a 1 oz. dip/treat well.
Pack wet foods like yogurt and dips (not water).
Dimensions: 8.5 (l) x 6.5 (w) x 1.8 (h) inches, weighs 1 lbs 1.5 oz.
Is Yumbox leakproof?
Yes. Yumbox is a leakproof container. Yumbox’s silicone lid engages with the tray to create a tight seal keeping food contents in place, including wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Foods will not leak between compartments or outside of the box.
How do I pack wet foods?
Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. To ensure that food stays in place and does not leak to other compartments, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
1) Do not overfill compartments (an overfilled compartment could cause another to leak as well);
2) Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
3) Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
4) When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighboring compartment. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test before sending your child to school with that food. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min.). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
Is Yumbox dishwasher safe?
Yes, Yumbox is dishwasher safe. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. Yumbox has been tested at temperature 65C/149F, 110 min. cycle. Yumbox is made with ABS (exterior box), Tritan (tray), and silicone (seal). Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy.
Special Care instructions for the silicone seal: Please be sure to empty contents each day, hand wash with warm soapy water and thoroughly dry your Yumbox before storing. Also, if you live in a damp or humid environment, leave Yumbox ajar, not sealed when storing. If you pack oily foods regularly, coat with a baking soda paste once a week overnight to avoid build-up.
Is Yumbox food safe?
Yes. All materials are food-safe, BPA-Free, Phthalates-free and are CPSIA and FDA compliant.
Is Yumbox microwavable?
Yumbox's exterior shell is not microwave safe. We do not recommend microwaving the inner tray. Yumbox is designed for serving cold or room temperature foods. If foods that require reheating are being packed, we recommend using removable silicone cups.
Is Yumbox thermal?
Yumbox bento boxes are not made with insulated materials. If adding food like yogurt, which should be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in an insulated bag with an ice pack to keep contents cool.
Really great lunchbox. Daycare requires me to provide foods from all food groups, so the original works slightly better for day to day. But this would probably be better if I was doing something like a sandwich + two sides, or pasta salad, etc., etc. Perfect seal - no leaks, no smells, escape. Cleans up easily. Nice enough that I would consider using for myself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.