Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
Small birth - 14lbs
*Approximate length measurements for after inserts have been washed.
As a bonus, Best Bottom Snap-In Inserts are compatible with not only Best Bottom Diapers but also GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers and SoftBums Echo and Omni Diapers!
- Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Overnight Insert: Micro Overnight Insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight: Insert consists of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Micro Doubler: Perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps! Each Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size. To use, snap in the Micro Doubler and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top.
I love the hemp/cotton inserts. They are very trim but still absorbent enough to be used overnight. They also dry in a reasonable ambit if time.
Happy with the product and the service!
While they haven't reached full absorbency yet, these inserts are nice and trim and size medium fit my 16lb son perfectly. Only complaint is that they shrivel a little in the dryer so be prepared to stretch them out.
I ordered a Best Bottom Hemp/Organic Cotton insert, size Lg. I really like these inserts for my two children who wear diapers! I have a 3 year old and a 12 month old, and the insert is very absorbent for either child. It feels a little stiff to me when compared to my other inserts (bamboo), but my children seem to find it comfortable and I don't have to worry about leaks when they're wearing it. Anytime I order a Best Bottom cover, I will definitely reorder this insert!
Ce sont de gros inserts, super absorbants, laver au minimum 3 fois!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.