Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
Small birth - 14lbs
As a bonus, Best Bottom Snap-In Inserts are compatible with not only Best Bottom Diapers but also GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers and SoftBums Echo and Omni Diapers!
- Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Overnight Insert: Micro Overnight Insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight: Insert consists of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top.
- Micro Doubler: Perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps! Each Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size. To use, snap in the Micro Doubler and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top.
Bought these x10 when I purchased some best bottoms covers locally.
Shipping was incredibly fast, and product was bigger than I thought-which is still a bonus 😊 will order cloth diapering supplies from them in the future
We've been using best bottom diapers for years and prefer the stay dry inserts for our children. Glad to have found a Canadian retailer and love the service and personal thank you note from lil monkey cheeks.
These inserts are great. They're a little thicker than I was anticipating which means they're a bit bulky compared to the hemp inserts but they're really absorbent!
I must admit that i've only tried a few other insert types but i love BB inserts. They are nice and soft on baby's skin and wick all the moisture away. I also love that i can hang dry them and they are still nice and soft. I tried this with reg cotton inserts and they were stiff as a board!
It is in some ways a pain to order multiple sizes. But i do like it because it makes the diaper much trimmer and the inserts aren't expensive compared to some other brands. I've even used them in my pocket shell and they still work great. I highly recommend!
Love my best bottom diapers! I haven't had any issues with leaks, they wash well and are so soft! Definitely great inserts :)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.